For the Platform available at www.flyonthecloud.hu
Capitalized terms used herein shall have the meaning assigned to them in the Regulations available at www.flyonthecloud.hu/policy
The controller of personal data processed in connection with the Platform's activity is:
Fly On The Cloud sp. z o.o. (hereinafter Fly On The Cloud) with its registered office in Wrocław (50-130) ul. Rzeźnicza 32/33, entered into the register of businesses held by the District Court for Wrocław – Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS number 0000500884, and NIP number (tax identification number) 8971797086.
You should read the Policy before using our Platform. Please be advised that by using the Platform you agree to our Policy. However, if after reading it you find that the rules are unacceptable to you, you cannot use our Platform.You are free to contact us for any questions regarding this Policy. Contact details are provided in Who can you contact?Useful information:
This and that about cookies
- Personal Data is information about an identified or identifiable natural person, defined in accordance with the GDPR and Polish provisions on the protection of personal data, e.g. name, surname, identification number, factor determining mental or physiological identity, IP address.
- Our Platform is available at www.flyonthecloud.hu and uses an SSL certificate to encrypt data and ensure the security of your Personal Data and its transmission.
Cookies may be used by us for advertising purposes. This allows us to display ads tailored to their needs to our users. Based on cookies, we also determine whether users have seen the advertisement and visited the advertiser's website. Using Google Analytics, the website places a tracking code on the user's computer to collect various data about users. Please be advised that we have a direct contract with Google Inc. and use a mechanism to anonymize the user's IP number. You can object to the collection of data by Google Analytics at any time by changing your web browser settings.Processing of personal data by the ControllerWhen you provide us with your Personal Data when using our Platform, we become the Controller of the data. Your consent is the basis for us to process your Personal Data. Consent is not needed if the processing is necessary before the conclusion of the contract with the data subject, or the processing is necessary to comply with the law. Your Personal Data may be processed by us for the purposes of:
- You can adjust cookie settings to your needs at any time. You can do this in the settings of your web browser. Changes in cookie settings may affect the operation of the page viewed.
- Cookies do not change the configuration of the device you are using. They make it possible to customize the content to your expectations and preferences, e.g. language version, display of the page on your device, interests or individual needs. Cookies used for authentication allow, for example, to easily fill in forms or login fields.
- The data controller may enable third-party providers of social plugins to use the cookie mechanism in the Platform. These providers are: Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Instagram. It is advisable that you should read their privacy policies before using these plugins and logging into the websites of these entities:
In order for your Personal Data to be processed for the purposes indicated above, you will be asked for consent individually for each purpose whenever the consent is needed. The scope of processing Personal Data includes:
- providing services related to our business. By providing your Personal Data, you enable us to complete your order,
- informing you about the best and latest offers and functionalities
- statistical data related to the operation of the website.
Please be informed that we do not process specific categories of your Personal Data such as ethnicity, political views or biometric data.By using our contact forms or chats you consent to us processing of your Personal Data. Your consent is required to use the indicated functionalities. Providing your Personal Data on our website (see item 5) is prerequisite for concluding the contract for using the functionalities available on our website. If you do not provide these details, you will not be able to use them. We process personal data to make it possible for our customers to use the Platform, place orders, and enable processing of the order via the Platform. In additional consent to the processing of data for marketing and statistical purposes is given, we will process your Personal Data for a period of 2 years or until your consent to processing is withdrawn. Remember that you can withdraw your consent to the processing of Personal Data at any time.The entities we can share your Personal Data withFor your information, we may transfer or share your Personal Data with our partner entities. The transfer can only take place if we have entered into relevant agreements with these entities that guarantee that they will protect your Personal Data at least as responsibly as we do. The transfer of data to such entities may take place only after we obtain your consent or if it is provided for by law. Your Personal Data may be transferred by us to a Digital Intermediary. Your consent to entrusting your personal data to selected third-party processing entities is prerequisite for the implementation of your order.Your rights As mentioned above, the processing of your Personal Data may take place only if you agree to it. The consent is expressed by you voluntarily, e.g. by filling out the registration form or checking the consent check box on the website. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Remember, however, that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing that we carried out prior to its withdrawal. You have the right to access your Personal Data at any time. You can always contact us as the controller of Personal Data to find out whether your Personal Data is processed by us, or access and receive other information, including: data processing time, processing purposes, information about who we transfer your data to, profiling and other automated decision-making processes. You have the right to rectify your Personal Data by amending or completing the data. You have the right to delete your Personal Data, also known as "the right to be forgotten". You can request us to delete your data without undue delay in the following situations:
- Client's company
- NIP (tax ID)
- First and last name of the client's representative
- Phone number
- E-mail address
For more details about the right to be forgotten, see Article 17 of the GDPR.You also have the right to restrict the processing of your data. You can request the controller to restrict processing of your data when:
- The data is not needed for the purpose of processing, or is processed in a different way,
- We have previously withdrawn your consent and we have no basis for processing it,
- You have objected to data processing,
- The data was processed unlawfully,
- The controller is obliged to delete the data resulting from legal provisions, or the data has been collected in connection with offering information society services.
If the processing is based on consent or is automated, you still have the right to data portability, and should be made available to you, at your request, in a commonly used format. You can also request that your data be transferred directly to another data controller. You have the right to object to the processing of your data. In this case, we can no longer process your Personal Data, unless we demonstrate a relevant GDPR basis for this. You also have the right to object to being subject to automatic decision-making or profiling, if it has legal effects on you or otherwise significantly affects you. You must know that this right does not apply if such processes are necessary for the performance or conclusion of the contract, are permitted by law or based on your explicit consent.Who can you contact?If you have any questions, you can contact us:
- You question the correctness of the data,
- The processing is unlawful, but you object to removal of the data and would like to request restriction of its processing instead,
- The Controller no longer needs the data for the purposes of processing, but you still need the data to determine, assert or defend your claims when exercising your right to object to processing – but only until the grounds for the objection have been established.
- by email: email@example.com
- by phone: 71 382 20 00
- by post to the following address: Fly On The Cloud, Rzeźnicza 32/33, 50-130 Wrocław